#WETIME COMPETITION 2020
TERMS & CONDITIONS
PLEASE READ THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS CAREFULLY
1. These terms and conditions apply to the Mzanzi Kids #wetime Competition (“Competition”).
2. Mzanzi Kids are the organisers of the Competition and will oversee the Competition, in their sole discretion, and draw the winner.
3. By entering the Competition, you agree that you will receive emails from Mzanzi Kids. You can unsubscribe at any time.
4. Please read these terms and conditions carefully and by participating in this Competition, all participants irrevocably agree to be bound by these terms and conditions, which will be solely interpreted by the organisers of the #wetime Competition.
5. The organisers of the #wetime competition may amend these terms and conditions at any time during the Competition, in their sole discretion, by posting such amendments on their social media pages.
6. The Competition runs from 8 April – 8 May 2020 and takes place via the Mzanzi Kids app social media pages on Facebook and Instagram.
7. The Competition may be terminated or extended at any time by the organisers, in their sole discretion. In the event of such termination, all participants agree to waive (give up) any rights they may have had in terms of this Competition and acknowledge that they have no recourse of any kind against the organisers, their participating partners or their promotional agents, unless the circumstances leading to such termination were within the Organiser’s reasonable control.
8. To enter the Competition, you must be 13 years old or older and live in South Africa (being a resident or a citizen). Directors and/or Members and/or Agents and/or Promoters and/or Consultants to Promoters and/or Employees and/or Contractors and/or Family members of the organisers are not eligible to enter or even claim the prizes.
9. No prize will be awarded to any person to whom such prize may not be legally awarded including, but not limited to minors under the age of 13 years.
10. To enter the Competition, entrants must fill in an entry form https://app.viralsweep.com/contest/full/6ebfac-64785?framed=1, or share a picture tagging @mzanzikids app using the hashtag #wetime on Facebook and Instagram.
11. No consideration/s will be payable by entrants when entering the competition or throughout the Competition.
12. The entrants will give permission that their information be captured by the organisers and used for marketing purposes.
13. There will be two winners which will be determined randomly, in the organisers’ sole discretion, subsequent to taking into account all valid entries.
14. The prize winner will be announced on the 9 May 2020.
15. The winner will be contacted via social media and all participating partners’ platforms. The organiser’s decision is final and binding on all participants, and no negotiations will be entered into.
16. If the prize winner cannot be contacted within 5 calendar days, the prize will be forfeited.
17. The prize winner agrees to supply a valid identification document (SA ID or passport), proof of address, congratulatory post, and any other validation procedure determined by the organisers, in order to claim the prize.
18. The prize will consist of:
• Mini power bank
• Mini screen cleaner
• Mini earphones in case
• Poly drawstring bag
• Mini pocket wipes
• Mobile Tablet/phone handstand
• 2in1 Type-C USB charging cable
19. The abovementioned prize is subject to terms and conditions and their sole discretion.
20. The prizes are not transferable neither can it be exchanged for cash.
21. Any violation attempt and/or suspicion to violate any of these rules will result in the immediate disqualification on the participant and/or entrant.
22. Entrants indemnify the organisers or their respective affiliates for any loss or damage that it or its respective affiliates may suffer because of the entrant’s breach of these terms and conditions. Consequently, the entrants agree to compensate the organisers or their respective affiliates for any loss or damage it suffered (including consequential damages and/or legal expenses incurred) because of the entrant’s breach of these terms and conditions. The entrants also agree to hold the organisers or their respective affiliates harmless for any claim made against it or their respective affiliates by third parties due to the entrant’s breach of these terms and conditions.
23. The prizes may not be awarded if entry procedures or these terms and conditions have not been adhered to or if the organisers detect and/or suspects any irregularities or fraudulent practices.
24. All participants/entrants indemnify the organisers and any other company associated with the Competition and its advertising agencies against any and all claims howsoever from their participation in this Competition, unless the circumstances leading to such claim were within the organisers or its advertising agent’s reasonable control.
25. All participants further indemnify the organisers from any claim should this Competition be called off or extended for any reason whatsoever, unless the cancellation of the Competition has regard to any circumstances within the organisers; its participating partners or its promotional agents’ reasonable control. Consequently, all participants/entrants agree to waive any rights they may have in terms of this Competition and acknowledge that they have no recourse against the organisers or any of its promotional agents.
26. Please note that the Participating Partner’s Terms and Conditions relating to the redeeming of your prizes will be available and shared as a link on the website.
27. The winner/s will be required to sign a detailed indemnity document prior to redeeming or delivery of a prize.
28. If required, as a result of a change in legislation by the Minster of Trade and Industry or if the Competition is declared unlawful, the organisers reserves the right to terminate this Competition immediately and with notice on the Website. In the event of such termination, all participants/entrants agree to waive any rights they may have accrued in terms of this Competition and acknowledge that they have no recourse against the organisers, its participatory partners or its promotional agents, unless the unlawfulness of the Competition has regard to any circumstances within the organisers or its promotional agents reasonable control.
29. At the end of the Competition, all the organiser’s obligations with regard to the Competition as well as with regard to the prizes shall cease to exist.
30. It is recorded that no participant/entrant is entitled to any prize, unless expressly advised by the organisers in writing, in their sole discretion.
31. These terms and conditions are severable and are governed by the laws of the Republic of South Africa.